Saturday, October 31, 2015

HallowWed & A Hedgehog

I went downtown to the Farmers Market and on my way back to my car, saw these 4 strolling down this alleyway towards me. I told them a photo of them in those costumes & the alley, would make a great album cover. The couple on the right, told me they just got married. So I asked if they would like their picture taken & they happily said yes. 
At the Farmers Market, I saw one of the best handmade costumes I've ever seen. How great is this Hedgehog?
This is Joanne Kalisz of Happy Fantastic Designs.

My photographs are available for purchase through EliseCreations.artfire.com

Thanks for your visits, favs and comments. As always, appreciated very much!

© all rights reserved by Elise T. Marks. Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or any other media without my explicit written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment