Friday, March 15, 2024

Happy International Day of Forests!

  How Green The Forest In Bolton
The forest is so healing, for me.
"We are called to assist the Earth to heal her wounds and in the process heal our own - indeed, to embrace the whole creation in all its diversity, beauty and wonder. This will happen if we see the need to revive our sense of belonging to a larger family of life, with which we have shared our evolutionary process." ~ Wangari Maathai
In The Woods In Bolton
Japanese Maple
There's just something about the shape and color of Japanese Maple leaves against a blue sky.
Weeping Willows
I adore willow trees, ever since I was a small child and used to sit under the willow tree in our backyard. It was like my own private, cool, green place to relax.
Weeping Willows
Locust Trees

The lovely shapes and patterns of Locust Tree leaves and branches.

Weepng Katsura Tree 
(Cercidiphyllum japonicum), is native to Japan and China.
 I am in Love with this tree. I am in love with Nature. My way of reminding people what we must protect, is to photograph and share, the Beauty of what I see in the world. My hope is that we cannot continue to allow the destruction of what we Love.

My photographs are available for purchase through EliseCreations.net
Thanks for your visits, favs and comments. As always, appreciated very much!
© all rights reserved by Elise T. Marks. 
Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or any other media without my explicit written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment