Thursday, April 11, 2024

Crocus First Signs Of Spring

Crocuses

 First Signs Of Spring. Purple Crocuses With A Bee.
More Crocus Beauty
Purple Crocuses in my garden. 
This photo was awarded Photo of the Day on Capture My Vermont, for April 2, 2016.







Crocus Pollination
I love the frilly looking stigma on this flower and so does the bee.
Bee In A Crocus
Crocuses Being Pollinated
The bees were busy today. I love the frilly looking stigma on these flowers and so do the bees.

My photographs are available for purchase through EliseCreations.net
Thanks for your visits, favs and comments. As always, appreciated very much!
© all rights reserved by Elise T. Marks. 
Please do not use this image on websites, blogs or any other media without my explicit written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment